Safety Measures & Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Please note that the following procedures and guidelines have been put in place in the interest of the safety of our guests and staff.
While masks are not required within the resort, we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while using the elevators, or anywhere else where maintaining adequate social distancing is not possible. If you are planning to visit other municipalities or businesses during your stay, ordinances may vary based on location and by business.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours, or more depending on volume of guest, staff and delivery traffic.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points, including all entry doors and handles, front desk counter/surface, pens, key cards, credit card machines, elevator doors and buttons (inside and out), public computers, public bathroom door handles, toilets and toilet seats, water faucet handles, light switches, and flooring.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
- For your safety and the safety of others we are encouraging the practice of social distancing while using our elevators; please do not exceed the maximum number of guests posted at each elevator. We encourage you to use the stairs whenever possible.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays, including door handles, locks/latches, light switches, all desks and counters, coffee maker, telephone, TV remote, clock radios, drapery pulls, lamps, bathroom handles, toilets and toilet seats, waste cans, and all floors.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged and sealed with a tamper proof sticker before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in and check-out.
- Front desk clerks will wear gloves and masks
- Social distancing will be promoted, with floor markings six feet apart
- Plexiglass partition will be installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys at check-out that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
- We will continuously clean all front desk surfaces between guests
- At check-out please call the front desk by dialing “0” on your room phone and leave your keys in your room to complete your check-out.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash may be placed in the hallway for pick-up. If you need additional supplies please contact housekeeping for delivery of items.
We are hoping to have as many resort amenities open as possible but keeping the safety of our guests and staff in mind, certain outlets or amenities may be limited or unavailable. Please view the next section for dining information.
Pools & Water Features:
Our pools and waterpark are open!
- Pool Hours: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Current Waterpark Hours: Monday – Thursday noon to 8 p.m. | Friday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Off-season waterpark hours vary. Subject to change.
Our pools and water features are typically open and heated year-round. Our waterpark and indoor pool are enclosed seasonally.
The following safety procedures will be in place:
- Lounge chairs will be in groups of 2 & 4 for those traveling in the same party and will be spaced 6 foot apart for social distancing.
- Signage will be placed around the pool areas with important pool guidelines from DHEC.
- Chairs will be sanitized regularly.
The following amenities are currently available for guest-use with safe social distancing measures:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center
- Game On! Arcade open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The following amenities are currently unavailable:
- Gift Shop
*Affected amenities are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak
- Current hours: Monday – Friday 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. | Saturday – Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Available: Indoor dining, limited outdoor dining and to-go orders.
- Location: Tower 1, Lobby Level.
- View our Loco Gecko food menu here.
- Current hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. | Saturday – Sunday 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Available: Full Breakfast buffet (served by our staff)
- Location: Tower 1, Lobby Level at the Grab n’ Go
- Swirl Ice Cream & Sweet Shop
- Current hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- Available: Ice cream, candy, snacks, limited food menu.
- Location: Tower 1, Lobby Level.
- Seasonal Pool Bar & Grill:
- Current hours: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, weather-permitting
- Available: Drinks and to-go food.
- To-go orders: Call 843-282-4156.
- Location: Tower 2 Pool Deck by the lazy river.
*All hours are subject to change.
The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- Outlets will utilize single use disposable plates, bowls, cutlery and cups
- All beverages served in disposable/takeaway cups or glasses
- Single-use, disposable menus will be used and discarded after each guest.
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- Any tables will be spaced to create proper social distancing.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
*Outlets are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Beaches are open and can be enjoyed with social distancing in mind.
Local businesses are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.