Crown Reef Careers
If you are looking for the ideal company to begin or continue your career, come and join us at Vacation Myrtle Beach! VMB manages 14 strategically located resorts where a family atmosphere is celebrated. We are looking for self-motivated, smart, skilled individuals to join our Crown Reef Resort family!
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Ensure all charges of the day have been properly posted to the appropriate guest folio or master account
Ensure all food and beverage outlets have been balanced and Z'd out
Ensure all front office charges, miscellaneous charges and adjustments have been posted and balanced out
Ensure that all guest charges have been balanced and all appropriate reports have been run and all supporting documentation is attached to the appropriate reports
Post room and tax to each guest folio
Check guests in and out
Prior cash handling experience is necessary.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
Requires high school math level.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
Read, write and speak English fluently.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package, including health benefits and paid time off.. The Night Audit role is classified as non-exempt and paid hourly. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest!
Vacation Myrtle Beach, managing 14 beautiful resorts, is looking for motivated people to join our Housekeeping department at Crown Reef Resort an Ocean Front Property.
Room Attendants responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleaning privately owned condominiums in a timely manner
• Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, offices, etc.
• Wash windows
• Reports any and all maintenance issues
• Communicate with other departments to fulfill guests needs
• Prior housekeeping experience
• Hotel Housekeeping experience
• Must possess good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, be outgoing, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with team members
• Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend written and verbal communication
Perks you can expect when working with us:
• Medical Plan
• Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Floating Holidays
• Resort Accommodation Discounts
“Housekeeping Team Members for the month of June, we are offering employees an extra $1 per hour ($1.50 for overtime)! *Rules apply*
*May be changed or eliminated at resort’s discretion*
We are experts in giving the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience EVER!
We are excited for you to join our housekeeping team!
Equal Opportunity Employer, we participate in E-Verify.