2913 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
2918 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 291-6598
Fax: (843) 916-0735
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-Out: 11AM (10AM for Penthouse)
Check-In Age: 21 (25 for Penthouse)
- Oceanfront Waterpark with TWISTER Waterslide and EXPLOSION Tube Waterslide – Included with your stay! (hours vary seasonally)
Town Center Dining, Entertainment and Fun Zone*, including:
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak Restaurant
- Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar
- Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop
- Game On! and Winner’s Circle
*Hours vary seasonally
Additional Property Amenities
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pools
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Outdoor Whirlpools
- Pool Bar and Grill (seasonal)
- Guest Laundry Room
- Catering and Banquet Services
- Meeting and Conference Space: 11,500 square-feet of total meeting space
- State-of-the-art Fitness Room
- Private Balconies
- A flat screen TV in each unit
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryer*
- Coffee Pot
- Kitchen with Stove (in suites and efficiencies)
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware (in suites and efficiencies)
- Full-Sized Refrigerator (in suites and efficiencies) & Mini-Refrigerator (in rooms)
- In-Room Safe
- A/C and Heat
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Free Local, Long Distance and 800-calls
Loco Gecko Beach Shak: Loco Gecko Beach Shak features both indoor seating as well as an outdoor oceanfront patio. This restaurant serves up lunch and dinner and offers such items as pizza, burgers, salads, kids’ options and more!
Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar: The Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar is located at the oceanfront Town Center amenity area of Crown Reef. Serving up fresh-brewed coffee and grab and go items such as muffins, bagels and all-day grill options, this coffee bar is open for the early morning crowd and beyond.
Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop: The Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop is just steps away from the other in-site dining options at Crown Reef. Great for kids and adults looking to cool down on a hot summer day, this shop features both ice cream and candy options.
*Hours vary seasonally
Resort Policies For Main Resort Accommodations
The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
Rates are based on two adults and two children per unit. For each additional person in the room over 16 years of age, there is a $10 surcharge per night. Pack and plays are free and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in as a security deposit. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days. Each reservation may purchase one parking pass per unit if booked in a standard room/efficiency or two per suite. A $12/night charge per vehicle for overnight parking will be charged at check-in. Parking for recreational vehicles and trailers is limited and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for a $15 fee each per day. These must be detached from the vehicle and fit in a regular parking space. Oversized spaces are not available. Grilling is not permitted on balconies. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
Crown Reef Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Crown Reef’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird rentals or Penthouse rentals.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
Policies for Penthouse
Daily maid service is included for Penthouse reservations. Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change. Weekend rates slightly higher. No charge for pack and plays, available on a first come, first serve basis. A $500 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in. Charges will be applied to your $500 pre-authorization only if there are damages, missing items, excessive cleaning requirements, unpaid balances, if check-out procedures are not followed or checking out later than 10 a.m. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days. Due to parking restrictions, we do not allow guests with recreational vehicles. Three parking passes available for Penthouse reservations. Trailer passes are $15 per vehicle per day based on availability. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time. Rates subject to change. Holiday rates slightly higher. Check-in time after 4 pm. Check-out time is 10 am. Penthouse reservations cannot be changed to alternate accommodations at any time.
testimonialswhat our guests say
"The pool and water park was AWESOME! We couldn't get enough....Kudo's to Crown Reef for offering such a family friendly environment!"Angelia C.
"Water park for kids was amazing!"Shakema T.
"We enjoyed our stay, very friendly, great room service, lots of fun at the pools and waterslides, great family environment!"TJ P.
"Crown Reef Resort was the best family vacation experience!"Pablo B.
"By far best resort ever!"Nelly C.
"We have stayed at the Crown Reef Resort for the last 3 years. Love this place!"Kay R.
"The price was affordable, staff was very friendly, suite was nice and clean, the view was great!"Campkelly7
"This hotel made sure we were very well taken care of! Thank you Crown Reef for the super friendly staff, the clean hotel, and the memories we made with our soldier! Our kids had a blast!!"Brandy B.
"This place is awesome for kids and adults!"Elizabeth T.
"Vacation was a blast!"Lynda R.