2913 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
2918 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 291-6598
Fax: (843) 916-0735
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-Out: 11AM (10AM for Beach Houses)
Check-In Age: 21 (25 for beach house)
- Oceanfront Waterpark with TWISTER Waterslide and EXPLOSION Tube Waterslide – Included with your stay!
- Refreshed Rooms
Town Center Dining, Entertainment and Fun Zone*, including:
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak Restaurant
- Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar
- Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop
- Game On! and Winner’s Circle
*Hours vary seasonally
Additional Property Amenities
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pools
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Outdoor Whirlpools
- Pool Bar and Grill (seasonal)
- Guest Laundry Room
- Catering and Banquet Services
- Meeting and Conference Space: 11,500 square-feet of total meeting space
- Gift Shop
- State-of-the-art Fitness Room
- Private Balconies
- A flat screen TV in each unit
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryer*
- Daily Housekeeping Service*
- Coffee Pot
- Newly Updated Kitchen with Stove (in suites and efficiencies)
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware (in suites and efficiencies)
- Full-Sized Refrigerator (in suites and efficiencies) & Mini-Refrigerator (in rooms)
- In-Room Safe*
- A/C and Heat
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Free Local, Long Distance and 800-calls
*Not available in the beach houses.
Loco Gecko Beach Shak: Loco Gecko Beach Shak features both indoor seating as well as an outdoor oceanfront patio. This restaurant serves up lunch and dinner and offers such items as pizza, burgers, salads, kids’ options and more!
Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar: The Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar is located at the oceanfront Town Center amenity area of Crown Reef. Serving up fresh-brewed coffee and grab and go items such as muffins, bagels and all-day grill options, this coffee bar is open for the early morning crowd and beyond.
Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop: The Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop is just steps away from the other in-site dining options at Crown Reef. Great for kids and adults looking to cool down on a hot summer day, this shop features both ice cream and candy options.
*Hours vary seasonally
Resort Policies For Main Resort Accommodations
Canadian booking deposits must be made in U.S. currency. Rates are based on two adults and two children per unit. For each additional person in the room over 16 years of age, there is a $10 surcharge per night. Pack and plays are free and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you arrive with a $0 balance or pay any portion of your stay in cash you will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. Deposit will be returned at check out once room has been inspected. Each reservation may purchase one parking pass per unit if booked in a standard room/efficiency or two per suite. A $10/night charge per vehicle for overnight parking will be charged at check-in. We do allow guests with recreational vehicles and trailers for a $15 fee each. No pets allowed. Grilling is not permitted on balconies.
Crown Reef Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Crown Reef’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment for only $30 plus tax. The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
Policies for Beach Homes
testimonialswhat our guests say
"The pool and water park was AWESOME! We couldn't get enough....Kudo's to Crown Reef for offering such a family friendly environment!"Angelia C.
"Water park for kids was amazing!"Shakema T.
"We enjoyed our stay, very friendly, great room service, lots of fun at the pools and waterslides, great family environment!"TJ P.
"Crown Reef Resort was the best family vacation experience!"Pablo B.
"By far best resort ever!"Nelly C.
"We have stayed at the Crown Reef Resort for the last 3 years. Love this place!"Kay R.
"The price was affordable, staff was very friendly, suite was nice and clean, the view was great!"Campkelly7
"This hotel made sure we were very well taken care of! Thank you Crown Reef for the super friendly staff, the clean hotel, and the memories we made with our soldier! Our kids had a blast!!"Brandy B.
"This place is awesome for kids and adults!"Elizabeth T.
"Vacation was a blast!"Lynda R.