The Reef’s blog< Back to View All Blogs
Tips for Checking in at Crown Reef Beach Resort and WaterparkWhether you travel from far away or you are just a short drive, we know you want your check-in to be as smooth and fast as possible. You have probably heard the same two sentences from your kids since take off, “Are we there yet” and “I’m hungry”. So we know when you finally “are here” you want to get to your room and unpacked ASAP so you can solve the second sentence and satiate everyone’s hunger. The quicker the check-in the quicker you can relax.
So follow our tips for a stress free check-in.
When You Arrive
- Check-in is located directly across the street from the resort. You will want to park and head up to the conference center lobby.
- There are restrooms just down the hall, so while you check-in your family can refresh themselves.
- Once you complete check-in and purchase your parking pass, you will move your car across the street to the parking garage and unload.
- One note to make there is a Guest Services located near the Town Center on the resort side if you need anything during your stay. (hours vary)
Have These Items Ready
- The credit card you made a deposit with and a valid matching photo ID.
- If you are paying the remainder of your balance with an alternate credit card, make sure to have that out.
- Paying with cash? We require a $100 deposit in the form of a credit card hold or cash deposit in case of incidentals.
- Have your license plate number written down as you will need that for your parking pass(es) that can be purchased at check-in. You may purchase one per room/efficiency and up to two per suite for $10/vehicle per day.
- Did you book under a special that requires an additional form of ID, like our Military Special? Make sure to have a Current Military ID Card (active/reserve/retired), DD Form 214, Veterans Organization ID Card, VA Issued ID Card, State Driver’s License (if it shows proof of military service), VFW or American Legion Membership Card or other valid proofs of service.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Arriving early? Great, you can pre-register and head off to enjoy the beach, the waterpark, or lounge by the pool. We will call you when you room is ready.
- If you do plan to arrive early, we suggest packing a little bag with all of your family’s swim suits, sunscreen, beach towels and other pool necessities, that way you don’t have to dig through everyone’s individual bags when everyone is excited to get in the South Carolina sunshine.
- Need to get something eat before hitting the water? We suggest Loco Gecko, located in the Town Center of Crown Reef. There are bathrooms to change before the pool, next door located in Game On! our state of the art ticketless and coinless arcade.
- You can purchase discounted breakfast at the time of booking, any time before check-in, or at check-in.
- If you have a special request, like a room on a higher floor, it is best to make this request prior to arrival. While we cannot guarantee requests we will do our best to honor them.
- If you have any questions before arrival or after, don’t hesitate to ask us or check out our FAQ page.
You are all ready to check-in now! Haven’t booked yet? Check out our deals page and start planning your Myrtle Beach vacation today!