The Reef’s blog< Back to View All Blogs
Top Menu Items at Crown Reef Beach Resort and WaterparkCrown Reef has many options to choose from when you are ready for some sustenance in the form of food rather than the nourishing rays of the sun. You can choose from:
Loco Gecko Beach Shak – Casual beach dining ranging from wings to wraps and more!
Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar – Quick breakfast, lunch and dinner options and serving up your favorite caffeinated beverages.
Town Center Breakfast Buffet – A true southern full-service buffet.
Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar and Grill – Assorted grill items perfect for a pool side lunch, washed down with a tropical beverage.
Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop – Cool down with a variety of hand dipped ice cream flavors, or curb your sweet tooth with self-serve candy.
We decided to take a menu tour and sample some food (such a hard job right?), and here are our top menu items:
- 7” personal pizza at Grab n’ Go. When you want to just grab a cheesy, saucy treat, but don’t need the whole pizza, what’s better than being able to just buy one slice, well or two?
- Iced Vanilla Coffee at Grab ‘n Go. We don’t know about you, but hot coffee is just not our cup of tea during the warmer months, so iced it is!
- Buffalo Bleu wings at Loco Gecko. YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE! If you love your wings dipped in bleu cheese, these wings up their game! The wings are tossed in a Buffalo sauce and a generous handful of crumbled bleu cheese is sprinkled over the wings. Our mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Carolina Pride burger at Loco Gecko. We bring the flavor of the south right to your table with a perfectly cooked burger topped with sautéed onions, chili, white American cheese, creamy coleslaw and mustard.
- Handmade omelet at the Town Center Breakfast Buffet. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and why not start it off with an omelet made to order with all of your favorite ingredients?
There are so many more menu items that could make this list, but we think you should just come see for yourself! The sooner you book your vacation, the sooner you can try some of these tummy tempting treats!