2017 4th of July at Crown ReefHolidays in Myrtle Beach are events to remember, and the 4th of July is no exception. It is a festive occasion decked in red, white and blue. You can smell the scent of BBQ for miles and when night falls you will see bursts of fireworks in every direction.
- 11a – 1p: Bonghi the Reggae Band on the Pool Deck
- 1p – 4p: DJ Joe D Live
- 3p – 4p: Greg Holt Magic Show
- 4p – 8p: Tropical Jammers
- 9a – 10a: Sand Art
- 10:30a – 11:30a: Tie Dye (small fee applies)
- 1p – 2p: Water Balloon Toss
- 2:30p – 3:30p: Relay Races
Myrtle Beach 4th of July Fireworks
- Broadway at the Beach at 10p
- Barefoot Landing at 9:30p
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans, fireworks will follow the game
- Murrells Inlet Marshwalk 10p
- Surfside Beach Pier at 9:30p
- 2nd Avenue Pier at 10p
Myrtle Beach Area Activities
- 34th Annual Boat Parade, Murrells Inlet at 4p starts at Garden City Point
- 51st Annual Fourth of July Parade, Pawley’s Island at 10a
- Surfside Beach Celebration from 6p – 9p
- 6th Annual Cupcake Eating Contest at 2p hosted by Croissants Bistro and Bakery
Salute From the Shore
Stand and salute in awe of F-16s and other vintage military aircraft as they fly over the beaches of the Atlantic. The flyover starts from Cherry Grove Pier at 1p and finishes at approximately 1:30p over Hilton Head.
Approximate Flight Schedule:
- Myrtle Beach - 1:03p
- Pawley's Island - 1:06p
- Isle of Palms - 1:15p
- Charleston Harbor - 1:16p
- Folly Beach - 1:20p
- Edisto Island - 1:24p
- Hilton Head Island - 1:30p
These are just some of the many Myrtle Beach 4th of July events you and your family can be a part of on your well-deserved getaway. Check out the events page for more events and details.
Haven’t booked your trip yet? Don’t worry there is still time! If you are ready to book your vacation, head over to the deals page and book today!