Myrtle Beach Friendliest Resort
We are proud to be the Friendliest Resort on the Beach!
Through this program we ensure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us.
We have implemented this through daily exercises and long-term training programs for our staff. All staff members are excited to be a part of this innovative program including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management and our restaurant staff.
Our 5 categories of focus are:
- 10/5 Rule: Through this we ensure that we make eye contact with guests who are within 10 feet of us and greet guests who are within 5 feet.
- Take Them There: If a guest has a question of where to go or what to do on property, we drop everything to take them there.
- Kids First: Kids are just as important as the adults at our resorts! We make them feel welcome with daily jokes, high fives and more!
- WOW Them: We strive to WOW our guests daily with positive conversation and genuine interest in how our guests are doing.
- Thank Them: We thank our guests for staying with us whether it be at check-in, after a meal or on social media.
What our guests have to say!
- “The hotel was great…The front desk agent was exceptional and very friendly.” – Levi H, TripAdvisor
- “The staff was so friendly, they treated you like family.” – Amy T, TripAdvisor
- “All of the employees were great! They would come up to us and ask if we needed anything, then would engage us in conversation. They treated us like we were friends and not just guests, calling us by name.” – Amy A, TripAdvisor
- “We come here every year and the Crown Reef is the only hotel we will stay at, we always enjoy our time spent here from the very friendly employees to the great rooms.” – CherokeetKitten, TripAdvisor
- “Hotel was very spacious and lots of things to do in the area, the staff are friendly and very informative, I recommend this hotel for lots of reasons…” – chester p, TripAdvisor
- “Have always loved the hotel and all the new upgrades make it even better. We love the Crown Reef. Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure everything is the best it can be during your stay.” – Nancy52338, TripAdvisor
- “We have stayed at the resort before, but this time we got to experience the friendliness of everyone here, even down to the housekeepers, thanks guys and gals.” – Sammy M, TripAdvisor
- “We spent the last week of Aug. 2015 at the Crown Reef Resort. We were treated with utmost respect. Check in at reservation was pleasant. Housekeeping was great.” – Faye K, TripAdvisor
- “Our stay at the Crown Reef Resort was AMAZING!!! Before we left I received a call to confirm our booking. The resort staff went out of their way to make sure all our needs were taken care of…” – Julie B, TripAdvisor
- “Brought my family here and everything was amazing! The staff and service was incredible!” – Ash O, TripAdvisor