We are proud to be the Friendliest Resort on the Beach!
Through this program we ensure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us.
We have implemented this through daily exercises and long-term training programs for our staff. All staff members are excited to be a part of this innovative program including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management and our restaurant staff.
Our 5 categories of focus are:
- 10/5 Rule: Through this we ensure that we make eye contact with guests who are within 10 feet of us and greet guests who are within 5 feet.
- Take Them There: If a guest has a question of where to go or what to do on property, we drop everything to take them there.
- Kids First: Kids are just as important as the adults at our resorts! We make them feel welcome with daily jokes, high fives and more!
- WOW Them: We strive to WOW our guests daily with positive conversation and genuine interest in how our guests are doing.
- Thank Them: We thank our guests for staying with us whether it be at check-in, after a meal or on social media.
What our guests have to say!
- “The hotel was great…The front desk agent was exceptional and very friendly.” – Levi H, TripAdvisor
- “The staff was so friendly, they treated you like family.” – Amy T, TripAdvisor
- “All of the employees were great! They would come up to us and ask if we needed anything, then would engage us in conversation. They treated us like we were friends and not just guests, calling us by name.” – Amy A, TripAdvisor
- “We come here every year and the Crown Reef is the only hotel we will stay at, we always enjoy our time spent here from the very friendly employees to the great rooms.” – CherokeetKitten, TripAdvisor
- “Hotel was very spacious and lots of things to do in the area, the staff are friendly and very informative, I recommend this hotel for lots of reasons…” – chester p, TripAdvisor
- “Have always loved the hotel and all the new upgrades make it even better. We love the Crown Reef. Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure everything is the best it can be during your stay.” – Nancy52338, TripAdvisor
- “We have stayed at the resort before, but this time we got to experience the friendliness of everyone here, even down to the housekeepers, thanks guys and gals.” – Sammy M, TripAdvisor
- “We spent the last week of Aug. 2015 at the Crown Reef Resort. We were treated with utmost respect. Check in at reservation was pleasant. Housekeeping was great.” – Faye K, TripAdvisor
- “Our stay at the Crown Reef Resort was AMAZING!!! Before we left I received a call to confirm our booking. The resort staff went out of their way to make sure all our needs were taken care of…” – Julie B, TripAdvisor
- “Brought my family here and everything was amazing! The staff and service was incredible!” – Ash O, TripAdvisor
Have you stayed at our resort and had a great experience with the staff?
Check out our Friendliest Experience Contest here!
Or, share it with the world for a chance to win a vacation!
Post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #HAPPYGUEST and we will enter you for a chance to win a 3-day, 2-night future stay!
One winner will be announced quarterly on our resort Facebook Page.
More entries mean more chances to win!
Must include #HAPPYGUEST
- 1 Entry – Post a fun public message on Facebook or Twitter
- 10 Entries – Post a fun public photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- 25 Entries – Post a fun public video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Thank you for staying with us!
Stay excludes holidays and special events and not valid June 8 through August 18; call the resort for availability for all other dates. Expires 1 year from date that winner is announced. The stay is for two nights in an Oceanfront Guest Suite. Prize does not include: transportation to and from the resort, food and beverage, room-service, or any other additional fees. Previous Vacation Myrtle Beach or Crown Reef Resort contest winners who have won prizes in the current or previous calendar year are not eligible. Vacation Myrtle Beach and Crown Reef Resort employees and their families are not eligible. Certificates are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other certificates or vouchers.