Myrtle Beach Weddings & Packages
With its breathtaking oceanfront property, The Crown Reef Resort is the perfect location for a Myrtle Beach destination wedding. The luxurious accommodations, wide array of amenities and thoughtful event spaces at our Myrtle Beach, SC, hotel give couples the ultimate reasons to book their big events here. Brides and grooms will be dazzled by our extra special touches including white glove and cake cutting services, a complimentary night stay in an oceanfront king suite with a Jacuzzi tub and personal catering consultants readily available to coordinate any size event. Our staff also has experience addressing special requests for ethnic, military and religious weddings.
We also offer a number of Myrtle Beach wedding packages that will fit any couple's tastes and budgets. Our extensive packages include:
- Decorated gift, cake and guest book tables
- Complimentary mirror tiles and hurricane globes with candles
- Oceanfront ceremony in our large gazebo with padded chairs available for an additional cost
- Reception in the Grand Ballroom with a 15 foot-by-21 foot dance floor
- Hors d'oeuvres featuring imported and domestic cheeses and fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables with dips
- Two breakfast tickets for the Crown Café
Our oceanfront resort offers a wide variety of wedding menus that can be tailored to any specification. For pricing and to speak with a personal catering consultant, call Director of Catering Todd Crawford at 1-843-626-8077, ext. 3003 or 1-800-405-7333.
Extensive bar packages also are available, with costs at $25 per hour per bartender. We recommend one bartender for every 75 guests.
The Crown Reef Resort requires a $500 deposit, refundable up to 10 days after a confirmed booking, to hold spaces. The number of guaranteed guests and final payment are due seven business days prior to the wedding date. Cashier's checks, certified checks or credit cards are accepted for payment.