Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark2913 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
RATES FROM $BOOK NOW!
- Check-in: After 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Check-in age: 21
Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark is a south Myrtle Beach resort featuring more than 500 rooms, a large conference center, indoor and outdoor water amenities, on-site dining, and so much more. Popular with families, couples, groups and wedding parties, Crown Reef Resort has something for everyone.
- Oceanfront Waterpark with TWISTER Waterslide and EXPLOSION Tube Waterslide
- Refreshed Rooms
- Town Center Dining, Entertainment and Fun Zone*, including:
*Hours vary seasonally
Additional Property Amenities
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pools
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Outdoor Whirlpools
- 575-foot Lazy River
- Pool Bar and Grill (seasonal)
- Guest Laundry Room
- Catering and Banquet Services
- Meeting and Conference Space: 11,500 square-feet of total meeting space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift Shop
- Fitness Room
- Private Balconies
- A flat screen TV in each unit
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryer
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Coffee Pot
- Newly Updated Kitchen with Stove (in suites and efficiencies)
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware (in suites and efficiencies)
- Full-Sized Refrigerator (in suites and efficiencies) & Mini-Refrigerator (in rooms)
- In-Room Safe
- A/C and Heat
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Free Local, Long Distance and 800-calls
Pool Bar and Grill: While you are enjoying a day by the pool, stop by the seasonal pool bar and grill for a cool refreshing drink or a made-to-order burger.
Loco Gecko Beach Shak: Now open, Loco Gecko Beach Shak features both indoor seating as well as an outdoor oceanfront patio. This restaurant serves up lunch and dinner and offers such items as pizza, burgers, salads, kids’ options and more!
Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar: The Grab n’ Go Grill and Coffee Bar is located at the oceanfront Town Center amenity area of Crown Reef. Serving up fresh-brewed coffee and grab and go items such as muffins, bagels and all-day grill options, this coffee bar is open for the early morning crowd and beyond.
Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop: The Swirl Ice Cream and Sweet Shop is just steps away from the other in-site dining options at Crown Reef. Great for kids and adults looking to cool down on a hot summer day, this shop features both ice cream and candy options.
*Hours vary seasonally
A deposit equal to the first night of lodging is charged to your credit card account upon booking any reservation. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Rates exclude the nightly resort charge. Canadian booking deposits must be made in U.S. currency. Rates are based on two adults and two children per unit. For each additional person in the room over 16 years of age, there is a $10 surcharge per night. Cribs are free and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If your reservation is paid in full or if you pay cash upon arrival you will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit or run a $100 credit card authorization at check-in. Deposit will be returned at check out once room has been inspected. We do allow guests with recreational vehicles and trailers for a $15 fee each. Each reservation will receive one parking pass per unit if booked in a standard room or efficiency or two per suite. No pets allowed. Grilling is not permitted on balconies.
Crown Reef Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Crown Reef's Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment for only $30. The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need
- In the unfortunate event that you stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation will incur a $20 change fee
- No refund for early departures
*If a guest must depart early from a package with a minimum length-of-stay requirement, their package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay and any difference will be refunded. Early departures require checkout by 11:00 AM to avoid the current night’s charge.
Resort Fee Includes the following: Free parking, pool towels, free local and long distance calls, copies, faxes, in room coffee, and in-room safes.