It’s is hard to narrow down just five things that are must see or do at Broadway at the Beach but here are our top five!
1. Ripley’s Aquarium is an amazing display of wildlife that will keep you and your kids enthralled. Their famous 750,000 gallon all around shark tank is something to behold. You will walk through a tunnel while sharks swim in front, over and behind you. How cool is that? Ripley’s is also presenting their newest interactive attraction “Swarm”. The “doctor fish” exhibit will amaze you! You will stick your hand into a school of fish while it eats off your dead skin! Get a free child’s shark tooth necklace when you bring your VMB card.
2. Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball team is another favorite. What is more timeless than taking your family to a baseball game! Practically every seat is a great seat and snack on ball park classics like a flame grilled chili dog or a soft chewy pretzel while you are there. Don’t leave your seats between innings because they keep the fun going with games you may even get to participate in if you are lucky! Visit their pro shop with your VMB card and take 10% your entire purchase and get a free player poster.
3. NASCAR Speed Park is a great place to take your energetic family! It has a total of 19 attractions which includes seven go-kart tracks, six kids rides, two mini golf courses, a rock climbing wall, the Skycoaster that will take you to heights you couldn’t imagine and there is even an indoor arcade. Your family is sure to enjoy a rowdy day that will keep them talking about it and asking to come back for vacations to come. Take $3 off an unlimited ride wristband when you present your VMB card.
4. Myrtle Waves Water Park combines fun in the sun and water you won’t want to miss. South Carolina’s largest water park, Myrtle Waves, has 22 slides, pools and play areas making 1.2 million gallons of family fun! If you are looking for a cool place to spend the day away from the sand and salt of the ocean this is the place for you. Take $3 off admission when you use your VMB card.
5. Legends in Concert is another can’t miss if you like the classics and want to see a very convincing tribute of their hits. Legends is the real deal with performers really singing the songs with their own voice and a level of perfection with their mannerisms. The tribute performers, covering acts such as Elvis and Dolly Parton are backed by a live band, backup singers and dancers, lending the whole concert a true live show feel. Your VMB card will take $4 off of an adult premium ticket or get one child free with each paid adult.
Take you and your family over to Broadway at the Beach and experience all it has to offer. Make sure to go to some of our favorite attractions while you are there!